It is with absolute joy that I share this special offer from Natural Parenting Tips and Food in the Nude
The reason I’m so excited, is that Michelle, the brains, heart, and passion behind Food in the Nude is a breath of fresh air in the wellness industry. - Michelle has a food science degree and is a classically trained chef. When you meet her in person, her bubbly personality and energy would have you believe that she is MUCH younger than her experience affords, but Michelle has 18 years food industry experience.
As I know many of you are experiencing the challenges of introducing your children to a healthier lifestyle and perhaps battling with food intolerances and allergies, you can probably relate to some of what inspired Michelle’s journey;
Though well qualified, Michelle draws much of her knowledge from her own personal journey after healing herself from chronic health issues such as digestive troubles , adult acne, chronic fatigue, depression and low blood sugar.
After spending into the $1000′s on finding some answers to her health problems, Michelle discovered some simple changes to the way she ate could give her the vitality, energy, and health that she deserved.
She’s passionate about inspiring others to eat and live well, Michelle has appeared on Australia’s channel 7′s today tonight and magazine publications such as good health magazine.
Now I could go on and on about Michelle, extolling her her virtues and telling you what a lovely, exuberantly, bubbly woman she is – and how I gravitate to how passionate she is about nutrition, and raising her lovely child to eat a diet that doesn’t just fill his tummy but nourishes his body and soul….
But you’ve really got to experience it for yourself
I’m really excited to share with you Michelle’s new eBook for a few reasons:
- Firstly, as a mom myself, I’m always after simple, practical ways to help my children eat well.
- I’m always on the run, with a business and three youngsters, so I find myself skipping breakfast, and not looking after my own nutrition. Michelle has busted all of my excuses!
- This guide is full of delicious, healthy recipes, that don’t require an expensive juicer – just a good blender. Anyone can get started right away.
So, Michelle and I have put together a special offer for Natural Parenting Tips readers – a special package on her new eBook:
How To Look And Feel Fabulous Using Green Smoothies!
Green Smoothies are the number one ‘must do’ for looking and feeling vibrant!
These delicious and power packed drinks can help you:
- lose weight
- detox your body
- improve your energy
- assist in healing and preventing disease
- and more!
This Green Smoothies Recipes E-book contains 36 yummy and EASY recipes! All you need is a blender and you’ll be loving your way to looking and feeling fabulous in no time!
And we’ll also include, the Baby Book of Weaning!
My guide shows you:
- How to develop healthy eating habits
- Why you don’t need expensive baby food recipe books
- How much you should feed your baby
- At what age your baby is ready to wean
- How to avoid expensive and unhealthy baby foods
- Possible allergens to watch out for
- The healthy foods your baby can eat
- How to avoid choking, what to do
- Research from the world health organisation and other medical studies
As a Natural Parenting Tips reader, you can purchase both the Baby Book of Weaning, and How To Make Freakin’ Awesome Green Smoothies for only $19.95
“I’ve lost a couple of kilo’s drinking green smoothies everyday! Probably because I am not snacking on junk, but the amazing thing is I havent even felt like it, which pretty good as there are always chocolates around at work!” Rochelle
“Originally i was very skeptical drinking green smoothies, but was pleasantly surprised to find them very enjoyable! I was even more amazed to find my energy increasing! They leave me feeling really fresh and awake!” Kate, Queensland
“Since drinking green smoothies everyday i have noticed my moods and energy have improved, much to my husbands delight!” Sarah, Mandurah